Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The True Meaning of Labor Day

Rodney Jones Kleinman was born Monday September 7, 2009 at 3:11pm 7 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long. While everybody was bbq-ing and enjoying the last holiday of summer, I was doing my own kind of labor. I went in Sunday night and they started inducing labor at 8:00 pm. Labor really started at about 7:30 am Monday morning. By 3:11 in the pm, Rodney Jones was the newest Kleinman. We got home from the hospital today and we are doing well. Konrad really doesn't care if he has a baby brother and Buddy barely moved off the couch to greet me. So far, so good!



This is the best pic of the babe that I have. He is still really bruised from being borned, but I am sure he is an Eskimo Mexican Chinaman just like Konrad was under that black and blue. Thanks to my mom and Aunt Apy who took care of the house and old baby while I was at the hospital!

9 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Congrats, Kleinmans! Little guy will be every bit as cute as Rad. Hope you guys are all doing well!

Diana said...

Congrats He is so cute. He will be such a great addition to your home. Hope all is going well.

Dr. Birch said...

So cute! Can't wait to see his digi album!!

KH said...

Congratulations to you all!

Artsy Aut said...

What a sweet little guy! I was thinking about you all Labor day! Im glad you are both doing good! Love you lots!

Brooke said...

Congrats! I'm excited that everything went well for you. He looks darling.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Yeah for the new baby!! He looks like a tank in that pic! Wish we were there to help, but aren't neighbors the best..

Kaitlin said...

well i found your blog...hope you don't mind. that rodney really is adorable...kind of got me baby hungry. yikes!

Adam and Nikki said...

What a handsome little man.