1. Modern pain management technology, ie, Epidurals.
2. Not being pregnant.
4. Brian; he is such a good daddie. He is so kind and gentle with Rad and Rodney. He wants so badly to help me and do whatever he can to make my life easier.
5. Good family. My mom and sister April were a heaven send. They stayed for a week and helped with Rad while I was in the hospital with Rodney and Brian. Cherryl came to help out when Brian was in the hospital and recovering from his surgery.
6. Awesome neighbors. When we moved here in May, I had never been to Milwaukee, nor did I know a soul within 1500 miles of Milwaukee. Since Brian's surgery, we have received so much kindness and service by our neighbors and the members of our ward. We are so incredibly blessed to have such kind people looking out for us.
7. See's chocolates.
8. Cable TV at 3 am. Seriously. And VH1 TV shows such as My Antonio and Tool Academy. Sweet balls of fire, I don't know what I'd do without my stories.
9. The $1.50 Popcorn Combo at Target.
This, of course, is a partial list of the things I am grateful for. I don't know what it is, but sleep deprivation and unimaginable pain remind us of the things that are good. They are usually the simple things in life, but it is good once in a while to take inventory and be grateful.