10 Reasons I am Ecstatic to Not Be Pregnant (I had to limit myself to just 10).
1. I can breathe.
2. I don't have to pee every 10 seconds.
3. I can sleep on my back, stomach and head if I so desire.
4. Strange people that I would not EVER in a million years talk to do not talk to me anymore. This IS a good thing.
5. Strange men do not touch my belly.
6. No more strangers saying to me, "Boy! You are about ready to pop!"
7. I can paint my tosies cuz I can see my tosies.
8. Now that I dropped 20 lbs (or more;) I can run like the wind again. Well, maybe not like the wind. I still feel like I got kicked in the crotch for a mile or so when I run, but I am well on my way.
9. I have not had one person say, "oh, you're gestational diabetic?". Nope. I am not. I have had the beetus for 22 years. I could go on for days and days about how irritating this particular number 9 was.