Yes, the Kleinman's are still alive and living on this planet. I realize it has been three months since I have blogged. Since when has the keeping of a web log (blog) been verb-ed? Perhaps it was in the three months that I have not blogged (sorry)...( about using the word blogged, not about not blogging). Here is what I have been up to, not that anyone really cares. But I do know this: I have blog spies. I am not paranoid. Okay, maybe a little. It seems that EVERYWHERE I go people comment on one of two things. 1. Why haven't I BLOGGED (sorry again) lately? 2. How do I have the time to make so much stuff? Also, these people don't usually leave comments, so therefore and foreunto, I have people spying on me. Back to my list of crap I have been doing lately, well, in the past three months.
1. Chasing around two kiddies.
2. Lots of running. I am training for two races this summer and one this fall.
3. My computer is eff'd. No, seriously, eff'd. Everytime I get on my 'puter, it crashes. If I am lucky it completely fails to restart itself. Hence, how can I BLOG if I don't have a computer? Please see #4 for the answer.
4. I got an iPod touch. I no longer need to use my computer to surf the web. If I am not at my computer the compulsion to BLOG is lessened. Plus, the web runs so far and wide. I am searching for the end of the web.
5. Went to San Diego back in April for a sweet vacay. It was excellent. I should post some pix.
6. Sister got married at the end of May. I went to AZ for the event and stayed for a week and a half. It was a good trip filled with wedding stuff, riding a fire truck, meeting up with some old friends and enjoying the heat.
7. I plain ol' just don't care. I have been sewing like a maniac. I would rather sew than blog. That goes without saying.
Anyhowzit, I am going to try and post some pix at a different time. Like I said, my 'puter is eff'd to the abitlity to upload pix comes and goes.