Friday, January 01, 2010

Chrissy Card Reject



I had two options for our Chrissy Card this year. I ended up sending out the elves because they are awesome. What else can I say?? Here is the other option that I made. I love this option, maybe next year. I really do love how they turned out, but what can compete with elves? That's right, nothing.
Also, we had our family pix taken by Mollie Elise Photography. I played around with the originals a bit and here is what I came up with.
Christmas was good, but we are glad to be home. I will post some more pix later. We got home last night, ahem, this morning at 3am. I am going to bed.
Peace.

3 comments:

keep klein-man said...

Great pic!! You all look so good. I am happy you got home safe.

Artsy Aut said...

I love the reject card! Im using it next year. I dont care if its a picture of you. Im still using it.

Tyler, Brooke, Katelyn and Tanner said...

i love your family pictures. they're cute. we should get together soon.