Friday, December 11, 2009

Three Months Old











I can't believe that Rodney Jones is 3 months old! What is it they say, "Time flies when you are having fun"? I think that's it. Rodney's favorite things to do are to watch Konrad play and be silly. He smiles at Rad all the time. He loves laughing, especially when being tickled by daddy. He is such a little chatter box. I was kind of hoping that he would be a little bit more reserved than Konrad, but he is so noisy. He talks all the time. If you coo at him it really gets him going. He is such a good sleeper. He sleeps from 10- 6 or 7 every night, except if it gets too cold, as I am finding out happens here more often than not. He is such a sweet baby. His smile just melts my heart.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

He is cute! But buddy the elfie is my favorite!
from:anonymous