I submit to you, my fine readers, that Lee Foster Brimhall may be the last of a generation: the last of the real cowboys. What makes a real cowboy as opposed to a fake one? Let me answer that question for you.
1. My Grandpa Lee was gored by a bull...and lived.
2. Uses the word "damn" as though if he was saying "hello".
3. Wears bolo ties and make those bolos look awesome.
4. I have three words for you. Turquoise Belt Buckles.
5. Owns a ranch.
6. Is famous for a poem that delves into the subject of methane and cow manure.
7. Listens to real country music. Not Taylor Swift.
Here's to Grandpa!