Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentime's Day Candies


I love this time of year. I am kinda sad to see Christmas go, especially having to put away the decorations. I am kinda sad to know that my moron neighbors will leave their decorations up till Halloween then put up their lame Halloween decorations. I also hate knowing that February is the coldest month in Denver. Having said that, the one good thing about this time of year is that Valentime's Day candy is out...namely Cinnamon Hearts. These happen to be the one stinkin' thing I am admittedly addicted to. Well, other than Diet Dr. Pepper, but I have sworn that off for a coupla months, although I had 1/3 of one today. Look, I can't go cold turkey. Cinnamon Hearts have 38 carbs per serving and there are 8 servings per bag. That means my Bg will be uncommonly high during the next three weeks. I don't even particulary like Valentime's Day. I think it's a waste of time and money and just makes single people feel bad about themselves, not to mention lonely. Really, single people, you are not missing out. All You Need Is Love, the Beatles said. No, I submit that All You Need Is A Bag or Two of Cinnamon Hearts. Write a song about that, Paul and Ringo (RIP John and George).

2 comments:

Adam and Nikki said...

you rock, now I need to go try some of that candy. Oh one thing we got at christmas was chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Yeah I thinking it is time to make some of those.

Artsy Aut said...

I LOVE the V-day candies. But at my grocery store they are right by the door on the way out so I never see them till after Ive already paid for my food, and Im not going to go get back in line. So everytime I walk by I go "Ah dang!" and keep on walking. Its sad really. Im glad you found your cinny hearts.