1. I watch MTV's The Hills.
2. I LOVE it.
I figure that I can't be the only mom at home that, while flipping through the channels of DayTime TV, does not stop on MTV once in awhile. I just may be the only one brave enough to admit to it. Whatever, you know you do and you know who you are.
So, I have heard rumors, as of late, that The Hills is staged. One would think that it being a "Reality" show, that these rumors would cheapen the said "Reality" of the show. Whatever, I LOVE it more. That is the rumor. I don't think that it could possibly be true and the reasons are as follows:
- Heidi is not at all smart enough to memorize any sort of dialogue, let alone "act" it out
- Same goes for Spencer.
- You know, insert any name into the first sentence, and you will see my point.
- You cannot stage the akwardness that was palpable when D-Bag Central (Spencer) shows up and has said akward convo w/ Heidi's dad.
- If Heidi's dad was acting, he is good. This man should move to HW and pursue acting. Forget the horses.
- Do you really think one could or would script Lauren being so stupid as to sew her Alberta Ferretti dress thinking that no one would be the wiser.
I could go on forever, but I will spare you the sympathy you would feel for me, knowing how much thought I put into it.
Please tune in next week to see how PARIS CHANGES EVERTHING, although they weren't even there for an entire week.