Yuz know how I love lists. Here is my reading list for 2010 (well, the ones that I can remember).
1. Mocking Jay. Meh.
2. Grapes of Wrath. Excellent, as always.
3. Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin. Don't even remember reading it but the library list does not lie. So another Meh.
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Overrated.
5. The Weight of Silence Heather Gudenfauf. Okay
6. Waiting for Grace. Excellent.
7. I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I want to be your Class President. Win.
8. The Distributable History of Frankie Landau-Banks. Excellent.
9. Fall of Giants. Ken Follet. Um, yes.
10. Dangerous Book for Boys. Worth the read.
11. These Is My Words. Amazing. Highly Recommend.
12. Harry Potter 1-7. Good. Won't read again, especially since I can watch the movies, however, the books are WAY better. Not a freak about the books tho. I mean, it would be cool to be a wizard but THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS WIZARDS. I feel the same way about vampires. Don't even get me started on those pieces of crap books.
19. The Prestige. Loved the movie. Thought the read was gonna be a waste of time but it was Ah.May.Zing. So much better than the movie, especially since I was picturing Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman the whole time. Not bad.
20. Edgar Sawtelle. One of Oprah's book club picks. It was alright.
That's it! I think my taste in books is impeccable so hopefully you will take my advice and don't read the crap books that I wasted my time on.