Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Feel the Burn.

Well, conference is always a nice break from having to go to actual church. Saturday started with a nice 10 mile run.  It was incredibly cold.  I swear I had hypothermia.  I also decided to download my Garmin and was kind of interesting, especially since I have been nursing an injury and have been feeling like I am not running as much as I would like to.  Since April I have run 548.6 miles and have burned 60,485 calories.  I only wear my Garmin 85% of the time, so I would probably add another 70 or so miles to that (every Tues I do a recovery run and I don't do it for time...I go for distance and to release some of the lactic acid in my muscles).  Am I bragging about how much I run?  Well, if it's true, it's not bragging, right?
We also made some alphabet cookies.  I am doing a letter a week for Rad starting this fall, so this was kind of the intro to it.  Um, he really liked the cookies!  I thought they were only mediocre, but whatev.
And, of course, the boyz played like crazy!  Rodney loves any attention he can get from Rad!


No comments: