Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Sweet Boy






I was busy again during naptime. Unfortunately I was not busy napping. Oh well. At least I wasn't sitting on my fat bum watching TV. Oh no. I will be doing that tonight! Thursday night TV (pronounced TEE- vee) is the ballz.






Here is a pic of Rodney that I got today. I think it turned out pretty cool. I heart CS4!!!

This pic I took of the boys last night. I don't know what it is but matching outfits are incredibly adorable and irresistable. I am gonna do it till they refuse to wear matchies.

7 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

I love to put our boys in matchies too. I will also do it until they won't let me anymore. Very handsome boys!

Brooke said...

oh my gosh. i obviously haven't seen rodney in a long time. look at how cute those open eyes are. we'll have to plan another get together. sorry i bailed out on you guys. my husband ended up needing the car.

Artsy Aut said...

Dressing matchy is the number one best reason to have two kids. Little Rodney is adorable! Love him already!

Steve and Sarah said...

so cute! I am so tempted to go digital, but I could not compare to your creativity. Match them while you can, my boys still want to but as they get older it is hard to find matching outfits for their ages!

Melissa said...

Love the picture of Rodney! And of course the boys in matching outfits, too!

Claydens said...

they are so sweet. Love the PS skills!

Cam and Chelle said...

You make cute boys!