Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Haircut (is that one word or two??)

Rad's hair had gotten especially gnarly the past month or so. When he wakes up from a nap, he looks like a little jungle boy. One guy in church asked me what Her name is, so we decided to cut his hair. I guess I was holding on to my little baby for a little bit longer. Introducing the new Konrad Scott:




I will miss his sweet little curls. I am really surprised at how blond he is too. I guess his Grandpa Brimhall was blond as was daddie when he was little, so I am not really THAT surprised. Anyhow, he still looks darling. And... how is this for a little Kleinman peanut head?


I also realize that we need to make some adjustments, but you try to hold this kid still for more than five seconds...holding scissors. Good luck with that.

good night, suckas!!

1 comment:

Claydens said...

HE IS CUTE! Good job on the hair cut!