Saturday, September 20, 2008

BAMPh

That's right, BAMPh. I went to AZ this week to see the fam and to just plain 'ol get away for awhile. While I was there I got to run Granite Mountain trail # 347, which is my favorite trail in the whole entire world. I almost love it more than life itself. I know the trail better than I know the back of my hand. I could probably run the thing with my eyes closed- I actually have run parts of it without any sight enhancers (glasses/contacts... my glasses fell off and I couldn't find them once).

I know the trail well, but MBX it is totally different. Hence the picture>>>>>>
It was my first time with my new clipless shoes on an actual MBX. I have worn them before on the road and in my spinning class, but on an actual mountain with actual rocks is an entirely different move altoghether. Whatever, let the pic speak for itself.
Kudos to Uncle Julie!! She braved the mountain and came with me! She screamed the whole time and has some clevage rash, but all in all, pretty fun!!!!

3 comments:

Artsy Aut said...

I miss mountain biking on good AZ trails. I a little afraid to ask but, what is cleavage rash?

eckleinman said...

Cleavage Rash is where Julie so elegantly fell off her bike and ended up on her boobies. We have a picture of her clevage rash, complete with dirt, blood and leaves. I hope that answers your question!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Hahahahahahah! I Love it!! Yeah, I keep telling Trevor that I would totally KILL myself if I wore clipless on my mb. No thank you! Hey at least your sister didn't get a wasp down her shirt stinging her over and over while biking! Yeah, that was an experience of mine not too long ago.