Wednesday, February 16, 2005

If you don't wreck you aren't going fast enough!!!

Another day another injury. I don't know why, but it seems that I am the only one in the family to be continuously hurt. Sure Dusty has had his day in the sun with the knee surgeries and all, but wait I've done that too. Eric had the whole run throught the glass door thing, all he got was a few stitches, I've had t have a few stitches too. Well currently I have a wicked case of wip lash, a deep bone contusion, and a gash in my leg that would have needed stitches if not for the wonderful invention of supper glue. Well like the title suggests fast is fun slow sucks and scars are memoris, better that pictures. Sticking with that theory I decided to throw myself down a 10 foot cliff yesterday while riding my bike. Boy let me tell you how much fun that was. Needless to say I owe my life to the good ol' boys at Bell helmets, but I guess that's why I got the dang thing, can't let it go to waste. I felt ok when I realized what happened so I just got up and started riding. All was good until is noticed my leg was covered in blood. Any way I came home and supper glued it back together, something I watched mom do to Eric's head more than once. It's all good now and I'm looking forward to gooing to Mexico this weekend. Check out the BLOG when we get back.

No comments: