Sunday, February 13, 2005

2/13/05 First Try

Well this is the first posting, here it goes. What's this all about, this BLOG thing? If you have questions that makes two of us. I actually had a friend send me a link to something she called a BLOG. I had no idea what that ment, but I decided to check it out anyway. I just hit the link and it took me to a web page that basically looked like a journal. I thought that was really cool so I decided to check into this BLOG thing a little more. I googled it and found out that a BLOG is simply an online journal. BLOG is short for Web Log. I spent a little more time on the subject and found out that I could make my own BLOG for free. I went to the first free site that I could find and literally 5 minutes later I was writting this message. Well I know that I have a lot of playing to do with this, but I hope that this site can become a place where all our friends and family can keep up with us and even post messages so we can keep up with them. I hope you all don't think that I am totally stupid for not knowing what a BLOG is or my numerous spelling mistakes. If so oh well I am what I am.

No comments: